Welcome to the Forbans Beach House - a secluded villa ideal for large groups up to 12 people (more if children are included) and that is only 15 steps from one of the Seychelles' best beaches. It was our family home for over 3 years and we are pleased to offer our Beach House to you with the benefit of our significant upgrade and refurbishment which we have completed in October, 2016. Our upgrade was designed to further enable two families/groups travelling together to share the same villa yet maintain intimacy and privacy.
See our website at: www.beachkaz.com
See our website at: www.beachkaz.com
contact us at: email@example.com
The Beach House is nestled in a private enclave with one other house and thus benefits from almost 100 meters of quasi-private beachfront. Furthermore the Anse Forbans beach is over 400 meters long and its sister beach (connected at low tide) is over 800 meters long. The Beach House sits off the main road via a private access road and is further buffered by high walls and with two locked access gates for private access to the beach. The Beach House has 700 square meters of lush tropical garden and is private, secluded and safe for small children and families.
The Beach House has A/C throughout the house and WI-FI internet, it also features 4 bedrooms, for 50 plus photos of the Beach House, please see http://www.flipkey.com/mahe-island-villa-rentals/p531711.. Additional features include:
(1) Oceanfront Suite features separate entrance to main villa and is ideal for large groups or two families travelling together who wish to maintain intimacy and privacy, features include:
Double Bedroom: Features a double orthopedic spring mattress, AC, Ceiling fan, pedestal fan, hair dryer, living area features a sleeper sofa (sleeps one person). Wi-Fi internet
Ensuite bathroom: shower, sink, toilet. Complimentary bath, hand and wash towels plus beach towels.
Finally a private terrace with a teak dining table.
(2) Ensuite double bedroom features a queen size orthopedic spring mattress, pedestal fan plus A/C, hair dryer, and comfortable sitting chair. Ensuite bathroom features a bath tub/shower, toilet, sink. Complimentary bath, hand and wash towels plus beach towels. Wi-Fi internet
(3&4) Two bedrooms each with two single twin beds featuring orthopedic spring mattresses, A/C, pedestal fan, hair dryers. Wi-Fi internet. These two bedrooms share a family bathroom.
Additional beds: 3 baby cots with orthopedic mattresses, a rollaway bed plus a sleeper sofa (in Deluxe Oceanfront Suite)
Fully equipped large kitchen: large fridge/freezer, 4 gas hobs/oven, electric kettle, Nespresso machine, 6 Cup Plunger Coffee Maker (Caftiere by Grunwerg), De Longhi espresso machine, large toaster, microwave, tableware for 12 people, range of pots, pans and serving dishes.
Living room features A/C, fan, large flat screen TV/DVD player plus family film library, 2x3 person couches, myriad of lounge chairs for adults + kids, specialized Seychelles library of books…toys for the small ones.
Dining room: features a dining table for 6 people
For families with children (see full details at: http://kazmajo.lodgify.com/en/226446/family-friendly-why-kids-love-the-beach-house ), the Beach House features:
· Indoor children’s dining table and chairs
· small outdoor picnic table for children – ideal for meals in the garden or on the beach;
· One rocking horse + Multitude of toys
· Car Seats for 3 to 6 years old kids
· One IKEA day bed
· Small step for kids to use the bathroom
· 3 baby cots with orthopedic mattresses
· 3 high chairs
· children’s lounge chairs for living room and terrace
· Children’s potty
· petanques/boules in the garden of the Beach House – we provide a petanque set;
· Multitude of family games are provided including Backgammon, Chess, Chinese Chequers, Dominoes, Jenga, Solitaire, Draughts, Fox and Hens, Ludo, Nine Men's Morris, Tiddlywinks, Pick Up Sticks, Snakes and Ladders, Halma, Spook Sticks, Yatzy, Whist, Hearts, Seven Up, Rummy and Giveaway;
· Extensive set (100+ pieces of wooden brio train set including track, 5+ bridges and trains/cars)
· 2 person kayak perfect for a parent and child
A great location with a quasi private beach + benefits from nearby and readily available restaurants, shops and services, for full details see http://kazmajo.lodgify.com/en/498505/location-and-nearby-amenitiesincluding:
• Many of Seychelles’ best beaches including Petite Anse, Intendance, Anse Boileau, Parnel, Anse Soleil and Takamaka are just minutes away.
• water sports: swimming, kayaking ( 1 kayak for 3/4 people are included), snorkeling, fishing, hiking…and Mahe's only golf course is 15 minutes away by car or bus;
· nature walks and guided cultural tours can be arranged and customized to the Beach House guest’s wishes allowing you to discover hidden local secrets;
• PADI dive shop is 10 minutes (bus or car) away from the Beach House - offers diving gear with dedicated dive team and boat.
• Neighborhood grocery store within 150 meters walking on foot
• Two large grocery stores only 5 minutes away by public transport or car;
• Surfers Restaurant - an 800 meter scenic coastal stroll away serving food daily until 10pm – they also can deliver food to the Beach House;
• Ocean view Cocktail Bar - less than 200 meters away;
• Allamanda restaurant featuring both buffet and a la carte options - less than 200 meters away;
• Hilton Spa featuring a range of massage and beauty treatments – less than 200 meters away
• Anse Royale, second principal city of Mahe is 10 minutes away by car or public transport. Anse Royale offers several restaurants and scuba diving shop and additional grocery stores. It also has the 2nd largest hospital in the Seychelles and there is a fully stocked private pharmacy/drug store.
• Marine charters and car rentals can be arranged;
• Chez Batista features fabulous Sunday buffets and daily grilled fish specials. Only 5 minutes from the Beach House by car; and
• Public transport: a bus stop is less than 80 meters from the villa
The sundowner corner in the garden of the Beach House where you dine al fresco, relax with an evening cocktail....
Other side of the garden (opposite from Sundowner Corner) which also is directly on the beach. Families love to sit under the shade of the coconut trees....the parents nap or sunbathe and swim while the kids play endless hours in the Sand.
Kids can have a picnic as the house features an Ikea plastic and chairs for the beach.
My son is bodyboarding on the Anse Forbans beach....
Anse Forbans beach is almost 400 meters long....its quasi private and almost no one there from Mondays to Fridays. The weekends are a bit busier.....
A small fishing boat at Anse Forbans....often the locals bring in fresh red snapper and grouper. Tasty when on the barbecue at the Beach House.
The outdoor shower at the Beach House lies just 3 meters away from the high water mark.....
Another picture from the terrace...the bendy coconut tree in the middle gives shade to the Sundowner corner that lies just underneath it.
Small children love the water of Anse Forbans....my son was 2 years old then
An outdoor teak dining table.......perfect for dining on the terrace or in the garden....
The living room....features a cathedral ceiling and is fully airconditioned (24,000 BTU) just like all the rooms of the beach house.
Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge / freezer, nespresso machine, toaster, microwave, oven with 4 gas hobs, kettle, table setting for 12 people, full range of pots and pans and serving dishes.
This bedroom features a double bed with orthopedic spring mattress, A/C and a sizeable wardrobe.
This bedroom also features a small sitting area with its own entry, Nespresso, microwave and fridge/freezer.
This second bedroom is ocean/garden view and also features a double bed with orthopedic spring mattress, A/C and a sizeable wardrobe.
The third and four bedrooms feature two twin beds that have with orthopedic spring mattress and A/C.
Three bathrooms ....
Kids of all ages love Anse Forbans......
View of the Garden from the terrace
View of the Garden in late sunset
Fresh Red Snapper on the Grill at the Beach House….
from the grill to the table, Red Snapper ready for dinner!
The flowers in the garden at the beach house….